Food Sensitivity Testing
Heather provides food sensitivity testing that includes 150 different foods, chemicals, dyes, spices, etc. Sensitivities are complex non-allergic, non-celiac inflammatory reactions that can involve both innate and adaptive immune pathways. Mediator release and cellular reactivity ultimately results in subclinical and clinical inflammatory effects manifesting in a variety of clinical conditions & symptoms (migranes, autoimmune disease, rashes, IBS, etc.). Oxford offers the patented Mediator Release blood test (MRT®), the most innovative and clinically useful test for hidden inflammatory responses to foods and food-chemicals. For more information about this test click here
- (1) One-hour initial assessment with personalized care plan
- (3) 45-minute follow up
- The LEAPS Testing Kit and personalized plan following testing
- Email support for the duration of the package
- This is perfect for those struggling with a chronic health condition that would like to complete the LEAPS testing
- This package is designed for anyone with IBS, a gut disorder or autoimmune disease.