If you follow me on Instagram, you know fajita bowls and/or taco nights are always in my family’s weekly rotation.
This one-pan chicken fajita recipe is quick and easy, with deliciously tender chicken and crisp veggies.
Did I mention the minimal cleanup? Yeah. This is a go-to for a reason!
I like to serve mine with toppings such as:
- Cauliflower rice
- Lettuce / greens
- Black beans
- Pico / salsa
- Guac / avocado
I teach my clients to prep ahead recipes like this one and then use toppings and seasonings to add their own flare and make an easy and delicious meal! Because, let’s be real – the best meals are the ones that are quick and without any measuring.
Eating a well-structured meal is key for a happy gut. It balances your blood sugar, and the fiber keeps your “good gut bugs” fed and thriving! To ensure your custom bowl has everything your gut needs, make sure it has some greens, protein, fiber/carbs, and fat.
One-Pan Chicken Fajita Bowls
- 2 Red Bell Pepper sliced
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper sliced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper sliced
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lb Chicken Breast
- 1 tbsp Cumin
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375ºF (191ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss the sliced bell peppers with the olive oil. Transfer to a baking sheet and add the sliced chicken breast. Sprinkle with cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Divide between bowls or containers. Enjoy!
Want more helpful tips like this? Subscribe to my email list for exclusive access to my best insight, gut-loving recipes, and more!