This Lemon Butter Baked Salmon comes together in just 20 minutes! This easy recipe is covered in a delicious lemon dill sauce, then wrapped in foil and baked to perfection.
Salmon isn’t just a great go-to for a quick and easy dinner – it’s also a powerhouse of omega-3s, which can help reduce inflammation in your gut. It can also improve your bacterial diversity, which promotes better overall health. Always a bonus when you know that your meal will make your gut bugs extra happy!
This recipe only requires a handful of ingredients, but packs incredible flavor that the entire family will love. It’s the perfect combo of rich, savory flavor with a tang of lemon and freshness of dill.
Pro tip: turn this into a one-pan dinner by throwing some veggies on the sheet with the salmon, and adding extra sauce to them as well! Broccoli and asparagus are both great options that cook in the same time as the fish.
Lemon Butter Baked Salmon
- 1 1/4 lbs Salmon Fillet
- 1 tbsp Ghee melted
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp Fresh Dill chopped
- 1 Lemon zested and juiced
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt or more to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place the salmon in the middle.
- In a small jar, mix together the melted ghee, garlic, dill, lemon juice, lemon zest and sea salt. Pour it over the salmon. Fold up the edges of the foil so that the fish is sealed in a pouch. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and serve. Enjoy!