Classic stuffed peppers with ground turkey, a yummy mix of beans, corn and onion, and a side of rice makes the best easy dinner idea any night of the week.
This is one of those throw what you have in the fridge type of recipes. Use my ingredients as guidelines but definitely have fun experimenting!
Two tips to keep the peppers standing when cooking:
- Fit the peppers snugly in the baking dish.
- Trim the bottom of each pepper so it stands evenly.
Did I mention these are freezer-friendly? Store in a freezer-safe container in the freezer for up to 3 months! Freeze in individual servings to take to work for lunch or pull out for a quick dinner.
Eating a well-structured meal like this is key for a happy gut. It balances your blood sugar, and the fiber from the veggies, beans and rice keep your “good gut bugs” fed and thriving! Meal prep and cooking does not have to be complicated – having a plan makes it easier.
Frozen Yogurt Berry Bites
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Frozen Blueberries chopped
- 1/4 cup Frozen Strawberries chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl until well incorporated. Scoop into an ice cube tray.
- Tap the tray on the counter to help remove any air pockets. Freeze for 2 to 3 hours or until frozen. Enjoy!
Want more helpful tips like this? Subscribe to my email list for exclusive access to my best insight, gut-loving recipes, and more!