Raise your hands if you’re excited about fall! I know I’m looking forward to the crisp weather, more football (Go Frogs!), and all the pumpkin-themed Trader Joe’s items…
One of my favorite fall staples, though, is a classic pumpkin bread. The recipe I’m sharing with y’all today is a winner – it’s delicious, beginner-friendly, AND only 12 ingredients!
Oh, and did I mention how incredible your home smells when you bake it?
- 3 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Sunflower Seed Butter
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup Pureed Pumpkin
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Lemon juiced
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/3 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Ginger grated
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (177ºC). Lightly grease a loaf pan or line it with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, combine your eggs, sunflower seed butter, maple syrup, pumpkin puree, coconut oil and lemon juice. Blend until smooth and creamy. (Note: You can also mix by hand if you prefer.)
- Add the coconut flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, ginger and sea salt. Blend again until smooth.
- Transfer the batter into the loaf pan. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes. (You can test if it is done by inserting a toothpick. It will come out clean when the loaf is finished.)
- Remove the loaf from the oven and allow to cool in the pan for at least 15 minutes. Remove from the pan and let cool entirely before slicing. Enjoy!