Slow cooker meals are a fall and winter staple. You throw the ingredients in, and forget about it for the rest of the day! Plus, who doesn’t love a warm meal when the weather gets chilly?
This is a deliciously easy, classic beef stew recipe that slow cooks to perfection. It’s incredibly flavorful, with a savory broth and a hint of thyme. Did I mention you only need 9 ingredients (minus S+P)?
Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- 2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 lbs Stewing Beef sliced into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 cups Baby Carrots
- 1 Sweet Onion diced
- 2 1/2 cups Mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup Beef Broth
- 1/2 tsp Dried Thyme
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Brown Rice Flour
- Add all ingredients except the brown rice flour to the slow cooker and mix well. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours, or until beef is tender.
- Remove lid and stir in brown rice flour. Continue to stir until liquid thickens.
- Ladle into bowls and enjoy!