Overnight oats are super quick and easy for meal prep – and you can totally change up the flavor by changing the berries you mix in!
The oats absorb the liquid overnight, to create a thick, fluffy breakfast that is both delicious and filling. Your gut loves it, too, because the carbs and fiber from the oats, chia seeds and berries feed its good bacteria! If you’re currently struggling with constipation and bloat, know that your gut NEEDS this fuel to heal.
Want to jazz up this gut-friendly fuel even more? Try adding toppings like…
- Nut butter
- Spices (cinnamon, nutmeg, etc)
- Chocolate (cacao powder, dark chocolate, etc)
The possibilities really are endless! What combo are you thinking of trying first?
Note: the final consistency will depend on the protein powder you use – I like Vital Proteins, Further Food, Be Well by Kelly, and Nuzest!
Berry Overnight Oats
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 tbsp Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Berries
- Add the almond milk, oats, chia seeds, protein powder, and cinnamon in a bowl or container. Stir well to combine and refrigerate overnight.
- To serve, stir well and top with berries. Enjoy!